10 September 2026

thursdays are fridays \^o^/




hiiiiiiii

i wore such a cuteeee outfit on wedenesday and i forgot to take a photo of it

today was so fun

i rlly wanna be friends with this guy hes really cool and im getting one step closer each day hehe


i also did pull ups in front the whole cafeteria and everyone suddenly wanted to do it guess im a trendsetter

it was for that thing were military people get kids to do pull ups or wtv 

i couldnt do one obviously

i also was skipping around third period

i love skipping classes

we had a sub so i went to the library but then i went to amiras class

only bad thing is i have to lie a lot

im sorry teach

and lunch was also super fun

and in dance we had to do costume fittings and it was a rlly good

thursdays always just feel like fridays

tomorrow im hanging out with the gc besides cameron (we'll get into that tmrw)

me and dola were singing and she said she liked my voice hehe

i love when ppl compliment my singing

but yeah today was great


i hope you guys are doing well

stay safe have a good day/night i love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu



2 comments:

  1. Heyyyy Aliceee!! I really loved reading about your day!! It really was nice that you had a great day at school! And yesss!! I can say that Thursdays do feel a lot like Fridays!!- and also getting closer to the weekend lol haha. Awww~ it's nice that you were a trendsetter for doing pull-ups. I can barely even do one haha. But you're so cool for doing it, wowwww! And I also hope that you get to be best friends with the cool guy hehe, and in dance class, what kind of costumes were you trying?? Curious to know hehe. Omggg I also really wanna know more about your hangouts too with your gc. I'm really looking forward to newer blog updates, baiiibaiii Alicee!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yayy i'm glad you enjoyed! i hope you are doing well ♡

      Delete